lundi 28 septembre 2015

Simca 5 part 1: The build

I wanted something original to fill the cargo bed of my Mercedes L4500A and during a show a friend of mine (Stank) suggested I should build this tiny car. I immediately thought that it was a brilliant idea and I bought this nice little bug. The build was as usual with Tamiya fast and without any trouble. I only added a few minor details. The only thing I really advise to improve is the soft roof top because I find Tamiya's a bit stiff, bulky and unatural. 

Apart from this, it is really a nice kit that I really recommend to anyone starting in the hobby.

Here are some pics:









HAPPY MODELLING!

2 commentaires:

  1. Un superbe petit kit qui me tenterait bien également. Je vais suivre ton montage avec beaucoup d'intérêt et surtout je suis très heureux de te retrouver dans la blogosphère.
    Bonne continuation Thierry.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Alain, petit kit sans prise de tête et qui donne un mini véhicule tout mignon!
      Je suis aussi très très très content de revenir dans la blogosphère ;-)

      Thierry

      Supprimer